Ask Charles Stanley (May-12-2019) How will I know when it's time to stop praying? Is there ever a time when God wants us to stop praying about something? And how would we know if He does?
How will I know when it's time to stop praying? - Ask Charles Stanley (May-12-2019)
Leave a comment
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- Charles Stanley - Courage For The Difficult Tasks (November-24-2020)
- Called to Serve - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (November-24-2020)
- Charles Stanley - Wisdom in the Midst of Trials (November-23-2020)
- Clothed With Power - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (November-23-2020)
- Charles Stanley -Dealing With Anxiety (November-22-2020)