Dr. Stanley (August-12-2020) "How will I know when it's time to stop praying?" Is there ever a time when God wants us to stop praying about something? And how would we know if He does? Dr. Charles Stanley responds to a viewer email. In Touch Ministries, 2012.
"How will I know when it's time to stop praying?" (Ask Dr. Stanley) (August-12-2020)
Leave a comment
- Comment Link Wednesday, 12 August 2020 14:12 posted by Ron
Thank you so much for this message. It is an incredible aid in my prayer life.Report
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- How To Survive a Satanic Attack - Part 2 by Dr. Charles Stanley (December-04-2020)
- Rejecting the Darkness - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (December-04-2020)
- How To Survive a Satanic Attack - Part 1 by Charles Stanley (December-03-2020)
- How Do We Follow Jesus? - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (December-03-2020)
- In Search of Wisdom – Dr. Charles Stanley (December-02-2020)