In The Midst Of The Storm – Charles Stanley (August-16-2020)

Published in Charles Stanley
Sunday, 16 August 2020 08:36

Charles Stanley (August-16-2020) Watch Sermon: In The Midst Of The Storm

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotionals by Charles Stanley DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

In The Midst Of The Storm – Charles Stanley (August-16-2020)

• Comment Link Grace Monday, 17 August 2020 08:43 posted by Grace

I watched it in Tv great message and wish the music in the beginnining was on this video! Lived the vouce if the singer and the hymn and want to find it! Aporecuate more hyms that mive the soul!

• Comment Link Grace Monday, 17 August 2020 08:43 posted by Grace

• Comment Link Caroline shaw Monday, 17 August 2020 00:56 posted by Caroline shaw

I just listen in the midst of the storm at12:30am just delete u tube and start to worried how am going to listen to your sermon love the lord having a lot of storm im my family my adult son he is 28 just a lot going on with us l pray for peaceful safe for him too love to lord too leave 2 daughters 25/ 32we need support in prayers Thanks

• Comment Link Dawn Cheatham Sunday, 16 August 2020 15:18 posted by Dawn Cheatham

U blessed my heart and reassured me to hve faith during this pandemic. Thnk u Jesus

• Comment Link Dawn Cheatham Sunday, 16 August 2020 14:41 posted by Dawn Cheatham

• Comment Link Susan Sacco Sunday, 16 August 2020 10:31 posted by Susan Sacco

Outstanding message. Thank you so much for your amazing wisdom!!! I have a friend who is dying of cancer. I've sent her the recommendation to listen as well. It's just what she needs to hear right now. So thankful for your ministry!!!

Charles Stanley

Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...