Ask Charles Stanley (June-17-2019) Is it a sin to get mad at God? Sometimes we get angry with God - why? Dr. Stanley helps you walk through your emotions to understand why you're feeling this way and what to do about it
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months before his father, Charley, died. Stanley grew up in rur...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- Is Jesus God? - Ask Charles Stanley (July-22-2019)
- The Great Deception – Charles Stanley (July-21-2019)
- Why do I suffer for Adam and Eve's sin? - Ask Charles Stanley (July-20-2019)
- Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon July-20-2019 - What is the Meaning of Being Born Again?
- Seeking Godly Counsel – Charles Stanley (July-19-2019)