Charles Stanley (July-02-2019) Sermon: Is Something Missing in Your Life? If you look at your life and feel you need a change, ask yourself what’s missing? In this sermon, Dr. Stanley uses the parable of the rich young man in Mark 10, to address the idea of why we want change and where the desire to change comes from. Why the restlessness, if all we are meant to do is follow Him?
Is Something Missing in Your Life? – Charles Stanley (July-02-2019)
Leave a comment
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- Praying With Authority - Charles Stanley Sermon (October-23-2020)
- Judgment Day for Believers - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (October-23-2020)
- STRONG FRIENDSHIPS - PARTS 1 - DR CHARLES STANLEY (October-22-2020)
- Reassurance About Judgment - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (October-22-2020)
- DR CHARLES Stanley Rekindling the Flame of Our Ministry (October-21-2020)