Dr. Charles Stanley (May-26-2020) Is Something Missing in Your Life? If you look at your life and feel you need a change, ask yourself what’s missing? In this sermon, Dr. Stanley uses the parable of the rich young man in Mark 10, to address the idea of why we want change and where the desire to change comes from. Why the restlessness, if all we are meant to do is follow Him?
Is Something Missing in Your Life? – Dr. Charles Stanley (May-26-2020)
Leave a comment
- Comment Link Wednesday, 27 May 2020 01:49 posted by Loretta Bevilacqua
I am grateful and encouraged by listening to Charles Stanley and the many books that have blessed me in my walk with the Lord. I admire him for the humble man of God that he is and the way he blesses many others through his teaching. His love for photography and capturing the beauty of God's creation is remarkable and breathtaking to see. I am also thankful that I can get his sermons via the computer and watch anytime.Report
May the ministry of In Touch be blessed and continue to draw lost souls to Jesus!
Thank you and may God bless you and keep you.
- Comment Link Tuesday, 26 May 2020 17:16 posted by Ron Kyle
I have followed you for many many years Dr. Stanley, and I am so grateful the Lord led me to your program. I look forward each week to the new sermon. You have a way of teaching like no one I have ever known before. Thank you.Report
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- Listening Through Restlessness - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (October-30-2020)
- WANDERING FROM THE WORD- PART 2 (October-29-2020)
- Distracted Listeners - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (October-29-2020)
- WANDERING FROM THE WORD (October-28-2020)
- Reasons to Trust - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (October-28-2020)