Dr. Charles Stanley (September-25-2020) Jesus - Our Substitute . Many believe behavior determines one’s eternal destination, and by being “good enough” they can earn their heavenly home. But they have not grasped the crucial nature of Christ’s death on the cross. Jesus came to end our frustrated and inadequate self-efforts, and offer us not only a better way, but the best. In this message, Dr. Stanley examines the full meaning of Christ’s sacrifice and all that it makes possible for those who believe. As we understand more about His substitutionary death on our behalf, our hearts will be filled with gratitude and the recognition of His abundant blessings.
Jesus - Our Substitute – Dr. Charles Stanley (September-25-2020)
Leave a comment
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- DR CHARLES STANLEY- GOD'S GUIDE TO LIFE AT ITS BEST (October-30-2020)
- Listening Through Restlessness - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (October-30-2020)
- WANDERING FROM THE WORD- PART 2 (October-29-2020)
- Distracted Listeners - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (October-29-2020)
- WANDERING FROM THE WORD (October-28-2020)