Dr. Charles Stanley (March-27-2020) Living A Surrendered Life. Is there something God is asking you to relinquish to Him? In military terms, surrender means defeat, but as followers of Jesus, it means victory over whatever is hindering our Christian life. In this message, Dr. Stanley explores what it means to ask the Lord for His will to be done in our lives and encourages us to let go of anything that God says is not for our best. We lose nothing when we yield everything to Him.
Living A Surrendered Life – Dr. Charles Stanley (March-27-2020)
Leave a comment
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- Charles Stanley - Because He Lives (November -29-2020)
- Full of Grace - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (November-29-2020)
- Transformed by the Word - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (November-28-2020)
- God - Our Faithful Companion - Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon November-28-2020
- Charles Stanley - Confidence That Conquers (November-27-2020)