Dr. Charles Stanley Living Wisely or Foolishly . In this message, Dr. Stanley explains the difference between godly and human wisdom. Godly wisdom is the capacity to see things from God’s viewpoint and respond according to the principles of Scripture. On the other hand, human wisdom is earthly, natural and demonic—it has no place in the believer’s life.
Living Wisely or Foolishly – Dr. Charles Stanley
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Thursday, 15 April 2021 23:01
posted by Deborah Thompson
Thank you for speaking God's truth.
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- Charles Stanley sermon - A Modern Day Samaritan
- The Pathway of Faith - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (October-18-2021)
- Making Wise Decisions – Charles Stanley Daily Devotion
- Sunday Reflection: The Ultimate Role - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (October-17-2021)
- The Consequences of Impatience | Timeless Truths – Dr. Charles Stanley (October-17-2021)