Miracles Begin To Happen When You Listen This Sermons (March-04-2021) Charles Stanley

Published in Charles Stanley
Thursday, 04 March 2021 04:26

Charles Stanley (March-04-2021) Miracles Begin To Happen When You Listen This Sermons.

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotionals by Charles Stanley DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

• Comment Link Kay Turner Saturday, 06 March 2021 11:29 posted by Kay Turner

You explain every word of God so well” I have always believe in Jesus Christ “”trying to get better with my health” The family of God today needs. Strong faith “ for we are fighting evil at the highest levels “” As you see how t he goverment ( d) has taken Gods laws out “ making up their own” without Gods laws We have no society””I watch your show on TBN” We are the closest to the end of times “ our job is to save all of Gods children “

• Comment Link Kay Turner Saturday, 06 March 2021 11:29 posted by Kay Turner

• Comment Link Kay Turner Saturday, 06 March 2021 11:29 posted by Kay Turner

• Comment Link Kay Turner Saturday, 06 March 2021 11:29 posted by Kay Turner

• Comment Link Angelo Richard Friday, 05 March 2021 01:32 posted by Angelo Richard

Thanks Dr Stanley!
    I can't wait because the Monthly you send me speaks directly to my Spirit!

• Comment Link James Thursday, 04 March 2021 23:20 posted by James

Powerful message love it

• Comment Link Rev Dr Nancy Lee Thursday, 04 March 2021 08:20 posted by Rev Dr Nancy Lee

Thank you for this powerful Word. I am going through a major project and the 16 principles of God's presence came at the right. God bless you for your ministry.

Charles Stanley

Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...