Charles Stanley - More Relevant Today Than Ever Before (March-09-2021)

Published in Charles Stanley
Tuesday, 09 March 2021 09:30

Charles Stanley (March-09-2021) Watch Sermon: More Relevant Today Than Ever Before

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotionals by Charles Stanley DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

Charles Stanley - More Relevant Today Than Ever Before (March-09-2021)

• Comment Link Darlene Aboy Sunday, 18 July 2021 05:27 posted by Darlene Aboy

This enlightens my thoughts. Thank you. 🙏

• Comment Link Randall Newcom Saturday, 17 July 2021 13:08 posted by Randall Newcom

Dr.Stanley: I heard you have retired from being Senior Pastor at First Baptist Church in Atlanta. I honestly Pray you will continue to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ. You will definitely be missed there at First Baptist Church. I Pray God’s riches blessings for you and your Precious family. You are truly a man after God’s own Heart. In Christian Love - Randall Newcom - Elizabethtown, Ky. P. S. I always watch & listen to you on the T B N network and other T V station as well I listen to your radio messages every day.

• Comment Link Randall Newcom Saturday, 17 July 2021 13:04 posted by Randall Newcom

Charles Stanley

Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...