Our Life After Death: Leaving A Godly Legacy | Timeless Truths - Charles Stanley. In this message, Dr. Stanley teaches us the important role we should play when leaving a godly legacy. He tells us the best thing we can do for our children is to pass on our spiritual principles. We should also instill a desire for them to commit their lives to Jesus Christ. The God-given legacy and testimony we'll leave behind is the result of how we're living now. What was left for you? What will you leave for others? Will it be a love for the Word of God?
Our Life After Death: Leaving A Godly Legacy | Timeless Truths - Charles Stanley
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- The Consequences of Unbelief - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (September-25-2021)
- Distracted from Godly Meditation - Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon September-25-2021
- Sermon of Dr. Charles Stanley Living A Surrendered Life
- A Life of Integrity - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (September-24-2021)
- Sermon of Dr. Charles Stanley The Condition of the Heart