Charles Stanley (April-20-2018) Planning Without God. Confusion and conflict versus provision and protection—which would you prefer? When we leave God out of our plans, we’re inviting all sorts of chaos into our lives, not to mention regret and loss. In this message, Dr. Stanley warns us against going our own way without a thought to what God thinks about our choices. God’s plans are the best plans, so why not partner with Him?
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months before his father, Charley, died. Stanley grew up in rur...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- Fuel for your faith - Charles Stanley (May-21-2019)
- Why are there so many denominations? - Ask Charles Stanley (May-20-2019)
- Charles Stanley - A STRONG CHURCH (May-19-2019)
- Walking in the Holy Spirit – Dr. Charles Stanley (May-18-2019)
- Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon May-18-2019 The Narrow Path To Personal Peace