Charles Stanley (December-08, 2018) Saturday Sermon: Christmas: A Time to Celebrate. In this message, Andy Stanley interviews his father, Dr. Stanley, reminiscing over charming memories of Stanley Christmases past. As the pair laugh about special moments they've shared, a common thread emerges: Christmas is a time to celebrate. We the redeemed are the reason for Christ’s coming, and because of Him, we have every reason to be joyful. Listen as Andy and Dr. Stanley illuminate the glad tidings of great joy that herald the arrival of our Savior.
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months before his father, Charley, died. Stanley grew up in rur...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- How can I have a "personal, intimate relationship" with God? - Ask Dr. Chares Stanley
- Living In The Shadows Of Loneliness – Dr. Charles Stanley (April-23-2019)
- Your Convictions About the Resurrection – Charles Stanley (April-21-2019)
- Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon April-20-2019 - The Impact Of The Resurrection
- Patience - Essential To Experiencing God's Best – Charles Stanley (April-17-2019)