Sermon of Dr. Charles Stanley (June-02-2018) The Condition of the Heart. How did I get here? Wallowing in a pigsty with nothing to eat and no one to turn to, the Prodigal Son must've asked himself this question a thousand times. In this message, Dr. Stanley traces the sad, downward spiral that sin leads us on when we believe Satan's lies and ignore God's Word. But no matter how dark sin may make our lives, God is willing and able to forgive, just like the father in the parable. Learn how simple repentance restores right relationship.
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months before his father, Charley, died. Stanley grew up in rur...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- Fuel for your faith - Charles Stanley (May-21-2019)
- Why are there so many denominations? - Ask Charles Stanley (May-20-2019)
- Charles Stanley - A STRONG CHURCH (May-19-2019)
- Walking in the Holy Spirit – Dr. Charles Stanley (May-18-2019)
- Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon May-18-2019 The Narrow Path To Personal Peace