Sermon of Dr. Charles Stanley (June-16-2018) The Forgiving Father. Two sons, two rebellions, two confrontations. One father, one response: My door is always open. In this message, Dr. Stanley explores the love of God the Father through the parable of the prodigal son. All of us have sinned and fallen away from God in our own ways, but no matter where sin takes us, the path back home is always the same. And at the end is a Father, longing to embrace us. Discover just how tender God's heart is toward you.
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months before his father, Charley, died. Stanley grew up in rur...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon May-25-2019 - Patience - Essential To Experiencing God's Best
- Great Faith v. Little Faith - Charles Stanley (May-24-2019)
- Thanksgiving Every Day – Charles Stanley (May-23-2019)
- The Fear Of God – Dr. Charles Stanley (May-22-2019)
- Fuel for your faith - Charles Stanley (May-21-2019)