Sermon of Dr. Charles Stanley (June-16-2018) The Forgiving Father. Two sons, two rebellions, two confrontations. One father, one response: My door is always open. In this message, Dr. Stanley explores the love of God the Father through the parable of the prodigal son. All of us have sinned and fallen away from God in our own ways, but no matter where sin takes us, the path back home is always the same. And at the end is a Father, longing to embrace us. Discover just how tender God's heart is toward you.
Leave a comment
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- How To Study The Bible Charles Stanley (October-19-2020)
- When the Odds Are Against You - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (October-19-2020)
- DR CHARLES STANLEY- The Believer's Struggle- PART 2 (October-18-2020)
- Praying for Persecuted Christians - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (October-18-2020)
- No Lone Rangers - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (October-17-2020)