Charles Stanley (May-15-2019) Sermon: The Seven Habits of a Godly Life. Brushing teeth, drinking a cup of coffee, scrolling through social media—habits like these streamline the rhythm of our daily lives. But not all habits are equal, or even beneficial. In this message, Dr. Stanley details the seven habits that undergird a healthy spiritual life, encouraging us to dedicate ourselves to practices like prayer, generosity, and forgiveness. Make pursuing godliness a habit—you won’t regret it!
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months before his father, Charley, died. Stanley grew up in rur...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- Are You Walking With God – Charles Stanley (July-18-2019)
- Sermon of Dr. Charles Stanley (July-17-2019) Life’s Passing Storms
- Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon July-20-2019
- God wants you to make the right decision - Charles Stanley (July-16-2019)
- Making Wise Decisions – Charles Stanley (July-15-2019)