Dr. Charles Stanley (Sep 7, 2018) - Sacrificing Your Future For The Pleasure Of The Moment. Broth or birthright? No rational person would choose the former at the expense of the latter. Yet Esau did, and he’s not the only one among us sacrificing the future for momentary pleasure. In this message, Dr. Stanley exhorts us to exercise self-awareness and self-control when it comes to the temptation of instant gratification. Learn to consider the cost of your decisions so that you can protect the future God has for you.
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months before his father, Charley, died. Stanley grew up in rur...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- Are You Walking With God – Charles Stanley (July-18-2019)
- Sermon of Dr. Charles Stanley (July-17-2019) Life’s Passing Storms
- Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon July-20-2019
- God wants you to make the right decision - Charles Stanley (July-16-2019)
- Making Wise Decisions – Charles Stanley (July-15-2019)