Dr. Charles Stanley (Sep 7, 2018) - Sacrificing Your Future For The Pleasure Of The Moment. Broth or birthright? No rational person would choose the former at the expense of the latter. Yet Esau did, and he’s not the only one among us sacrificing the future for momentary pleasure. In this message, Dr. Stanley exhorts us to exercise self-awareness and self-control when it comes to the temptation of instant gratification. Learn to consider the cost of your decisions so that you can protect the future God has for you.
Dr. Charles Stanley (Sep 7, 2018) - Sacrificing Your Future For The Pleasure Of The Moment
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- Charles Stanley-God's Word gives wisdom
- Sunday Reflection: The Truth About Family - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (October-24-2021)
- Expressing Patience - Charles Stanley (October-23-2021)
- The Greatness of God - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (October-23-2021)
- Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon October-23-2021