Ask Charles Stanley - Should you "feel something" when you're saved? How do you know if you're really saved -- is it something you can feel? Dr. Charles Stanley responds to a frequently asked question about salvation
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months before his father, Charley, died. Stanley grew up in rur...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- How to read the Bible - Charles Stanley (May-25-2019)
- Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon May-25-2019 - Patience - Essential To Experiencing God's Best
- Great Faith v. Little Faith - Charles Stanley (May-24-2019)
- Thanksgiving Every Day – Charles Stanley (May-23-2019)
- The Fear Of God – Dr. Charles Stanley (May-22-2019)