DR CHARLES STANLEY (October-22-2020) STRONG FRIENDSHIPS - PARTS 1. Genuine friends are like an oasis in the midst of a desert. They refresh us, energize us, and give us what we need to keep going strong. And like oases, they can be rare and difficult to find.
STRONG FRIENDSHIPS - PARTS 1 - DR CHARLES STANLEY (October-22-2020)
Leave a comment
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- Charles Stanley - Confidence That Conquers (November-27-2020)
- It Is Good to Give Thanks - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (November-27-2020)
- Charles Stanley -How To View Life's Trials (November-26-2020)
- The Benefits of Gratitude - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (November-26-2020)
- Charles Stanley - A Warning Against Drifting (November- 25- 2020)