Dr. Charles Stanley ( July-17-2020) The Battle For Self-control. Picture a tug-of-war contest. Two sides struggle against each other, straining to gain control. Can both sides win? Of course not—that’s the nature of the game. In this message, Dr. Stanley sheds light on the internal conflict each of us must face: the battle between obeying God or indulging our flesh. It’s a high-stakes struggle with only one winner. But as children of God we're not left on our own—with the Holy Spirit on our side, we’re each equipped with self-control. Learn how this fruit of the Spirit tips the scales in your favor.
The Battle For Self-control – Dr. Charles Stanley ( July-17-2020)
Leave a comment
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- Dr Charles Stanley | How to Listen to the Word of God - Part 1| (October-26-2020)
- How to Know You’re Saved - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (October-26-2020)
- Charles Stanley -OUR TRUSTWORTHY GUIDE (October-25-2020)
- Loving Your Enemies - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (October-25-2020)
- God Is Trustworthy - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (October-24-2020)