Charles Stanley (May-11-2018) The Characteristics Of A Godly Mother. "A woman who loves God, who is in the Word, is trusting God for every need." -Charles F. Stanley In this message, Dr. Stanley details the many facets of a godly mother as well as describes the lasting impact she can have on her family. Learn how to live the kind of life you'd want for your children.
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months before his father, Charley, died. Stanley grew up in rur...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- How can I be sure of my calling? - Ask Charles Stanley (June-24-2019)
- Why does God allow evil, pain, and suffering? - Ask Charles Stanley (June-23-2019)
- Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon June-22-2019 - Walking In God's Plan
- When Opportunities Appear – Dr. Charles Stanley (June-19-2019)
- A Strong Life ft. Andy Stanley – Dr. Charles Stanley