Dr. Charles Stanley (July-15-2020) THE PRINCIPLE OF SOWING AND REAPING (Part 1). THE PRINCIPLE OF SOWING AND REAPING: That which is planted in our lives as children becomes the seed that builds our character. As adults, we need to be careful of the seeds we’re sowing into the lives of children. If we make wise, godly decisions, we can expect God to reward us for our faithfulness. If we make rash or sinful choices, we can anticipate negative consequences. In other words, we reap what we sow.
THE PRINCIPLE OF SOWING AND REAPING (Part 1) - Dr. Charles Stanley (July-15-2020)
Leave a comment
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- Charles Stanley - Confidence That Conquers (November-27-2020)
- It Is Good to Give Thanks - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (November-27-2020)
- Charles Stanley -How To View Life's Trials (November-26-2020)
- The Benefits of Gratitude - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (November-26-2020)
- Charles Stanley - A Warning Against Drifting (November- 25- 2020)