Dr. Charles Stanley (May-06-2020) The Three C’s to Getting through Hardship . Have you ever asked yourself, “Why must I endure difficulties at this moment in my life?” If we shift our perspective to one focused on growing during difficulties rather than questioning God’s decisions, we begin to see that God is trying to get our attention so that we can not only drawer closer to but also obey Him. To elaborate on this, Dr. Stanley explains three important words—cleansing, companionship, and conformity—to emphasize that God wants to be close to us because He has a specific plan for each of our lives.
The Three C’s to Getting through Hardship – Dr. Charles Stanley (May-06-2020)
Leave a comment
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- WANDERING FROM THE WORD (October-28-2020)
- Reasons to Trust - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (October-28-2020)
- Dr Charles Stanley -How to Listen to the Word of God - Part 2 (October-27-2020)
- Suffering Alone - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (October-27-2020)
- Dr Charles Stanley | How to Listen to the Word of God - Part 1| (October-26-2020)