Dr. Charles Stanley (August-25-2018) Today Sermon: Your Convictions About The Judgment Of The Believer. Judgment—it’s a heavy word that inspires anxiety, dread, and possibly despair. But for the believer, it doesn’t have to be that way. In this message, Dr. Stanley explains that judgment for Christians isn’t something we have to be afraid of. Yes, we will be held accountable for our lives, but God’s desire is to reward His children, not punish them. Learn how to live in such a way that one day you’ll hear the words, “Well done, my good and faithful servant.”
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months before his father, Charley, died. Stanley grew up in rur...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- Seeking Godly Counsel – Charles Stanley (July-19-2019)
- Are You Walking With God – Charles Stanley (July-18-2019)
- Sermon of Dr. Charles Stanley (July-17-2019) Life’s Passing Storms
- Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon July-20-2019
- God wants you to make the right decision - Charles Stanley (July-16-2019)