Dr. Charles Stanley (October 27, 2018) Saturday Sermon: Patience - Essential To Experiencing God's Best. In this message, Dr. Stanley lays out the truth plainly: Patience is indispensable to our ability to obey God and receive His best for us. It may feel excruciating to wait upon the Lord, but that’s exactly where He said He would renew our strength (Isaiah 40:31). Discover why you can trust God’s perfect timing.
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months before his father, Charley, died. Stanley grew up in rur...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- Seeking Godly Counsel – Charles Stanley (July-19-2019)
- Are You Walking With God – Charles Stanley (July-18-2019)
- Sermon of Dr. Charles Stanley (July-17-2019) Life’s Passing Storms
- Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon July-20-2019
- God wants you to make the right decision - Charles Stanley (July-16-2019)