Charles F. Stanley (February-26-2020) Waiting on God's Timing, Part 1 . God loves us and desires to meet the needs of our lives. He promises to answer our prayers, but not always according to our timing or method. Dr. Stanley reminds us that waiting on the Lord is a vital principle for every Christian. God, above all others, knows when the timing is right for His perfect plan to go into action. After all, He knows our lives from beginning to end, so He knows exactly where we are at this moment.
Waiting on God's Timing, Part 1 – Charles F. Stanley (February-26-2020)
Leave a comment
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- Listening Through Restlessness - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (October-30-2020)
- WANDERING FROM THE WORD- PART 2 (October-29-2020)
- Distracted Listeners - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (October-29-2020)
- WANDERING FROM THE WORD (October-28-2020)
- Reasons to Trust - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (October-28-2020)