Walking Through Dark Times With God | Timeless Truths – Dr. Charles Stanley

Published in Charles Stanley
Sunday, 14 August 2022 04:18

Charles Stanley   Watch Sermon: Walking Through Dark Times With God | Timeless Truths. There are dark times each one of us experiences when we're overwhelmed and don't know what to do. We want to give up—quit—because the pain is so intense and we can't see a way out of it. Are you in such a dark time right now? God will comfort your hurts, calm your fears, and give you great hope if you will trust in Him.

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Messages by Charles Stanley DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

Walking Through Dark Times With God | Timeless Truths – Dr. Charles Stanley

• Comment Link Alan Harris Tuesday, 04 May 2021 22:12 posted by Alan Harris

I have listened to Dr Charles Stanley's sermons. I thank God for having him to teach. I have learned so much. I have recorded hundreds of his sermons. Saturday and Sunday he teaches 2 sermons. But of the second one online says Timeless Truths and the sermon name like sermon Walking Through Dark Times With God. It does not show the sermon notes to that sermon. Just like other sermons don't that show Timeless Truths. Do you know how I can get the sermon notes online when Timeless Truths is shown? If I can not get them and others cant, then what do we do?

• Comment Link Ada Tuesday, 04 May 2021 12:00 posted by Ada

I love listening to Dr. Charles Stanley.
    His sermons blessed my soul.
    God bless you pastor.

• Comment Link June Eason Sunday, 02 May 2021 14:32 posted by June Eason

I would like to order this CD for a daughter who is going through a very dark time right now.

• Comment Link June Eason Sunday, 02 May 2021 14:32 posted by June Eason

• Comment Link June Eason Sunday, 02 May 2021 14:32 posted by June Eason

• Comment Link arleen129@gmail.com Saturday, 01 May 2021 23:59 posted by arleen129@gmail.com

Amen

• Comment Link Ga Lagbara Saturday, 01 May 2021 20:00 posted by Ga Lagbara

Jesus purpose for miracles in our lives Sermon for John 6 1 - 15

Charles Stanley

Charles F. Stanley is the founder of In Touch Ministries, and a New York Times best-selling author. He demonstrates a keen awareness of people's needs and provides Christ-centered biblically based principles for everyday life.

...

© 2014 - 2022 Sermons Online. All Rights Reserved.