Ask Dr Charles Stanley - What is the proper way to fear the LORD? God is awesome, loving, and merciful -- and yet the Bible calls us to fear Him. How do these two ideas relate? Dr. Charles Stanley responds to a viewer email
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months before his father, Charley, died. Stanley grew up in rur...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- Patience - Essential To Experiencing God's Best – Charles Stanley (April-17-2019)
- Prayer That Moves God – Charles Stanley (April-17-2019)
- Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon April-20-2019
- Trouble believing in God - Ask Dr. Charles Stanley (April-16-2019)
- Will God grant me my heart's desire? - Ask Dr. Charles Stanley (April-14-2019)