Dr. Charles Stanley (June-25-2020) Why Does God Say No? God has very good reasons for doing the things He does. In the case of Him saying "no" the reason is often that He is protecting us from an outcome, we wouldn't desire.
Why Does God Say No? – Dr. Charles Stanley (June-25-2020)
Leave a comment
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- God Is Trustworthy - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (October-24-2020)
- The Rocky Road to the Will of God - Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon October-24-2020
- Praying With Authority - Charles Stanley Sermon (October-23-2020)
- Judgment Day for Believers - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (October-23-2020)
- STRONG FRIENDSHIPS - PARTS 1 - DR CHARLES STANLEY (October-22-2020)