Your World with Creflo "A New Season Part 2" - Creflo Dollar (December-06-2019). Today’s guests are here to share their stories about choices they made that took them down a path where their confidence and self-image was utterly ripped apart. Instead of thinking, ‘I made a mistake,’ they now feel that ‘I AM a mistake’. Shawn Troy has suffered physical, sexual, and mental abuse by her boyfriend for over 17 years. Though she would, time and again, pack her belongings and leave, she kept finding herself lured back into this nightmare that never seemed to end. When Tasha Diorr was just 17, she believed she was responsible for the senseless suicide of her mother. The pain, depression and heavy guilt has suffocated her for decades. Tasha is asking, ‘Did I kill my mom?’
Leave a comment
Creflo Augustus Dollar, Jr. is an American televangelist, pastor, and the founder of the non-denominational World Changers Church International based in Fulton County, Georgia, Creflo Dollar Ministerial Association (formerly called International Covenant Ministries), Creflo Dollar Ministries, and Arrow Records. Each of these enterprises is overseen by Dollar and his wife, Taffi Dollar.
Some s ...
Latest from Creflo Dollar
- HEALING CONFESSIONS - Creflo Dollar, Live Stream (September-25-2020)
- How to Be Led by the Spirit. Pt 3 - Creflo Dollar
- Old Age is Good - Creflo Dollar (September-24-2020)
- Confessions and Full STEAM Ahead - Creflo Dollar, Live Stream (September-24-2020)
- Creflo Dollar September-23-2020 Wednesday Service 7PM Live Stream