David Wilkerson (October-25-2009) The Lord's Loving Response to Grief. October 25, 2009 - This message is for those who find themselves overburdened with grief. The scriptures tell us that Jesus is touched with the feelings of our infirmities and is acquainted with all our grief. The Holy Spirit will reach out to you in a unique way. God knows how desperate our situation is. He is saying to you DON'T BE AFRAID, ONLY BELIEVE! We have the Holy Spirit abiding in us to make real all the promises of God and to comfort us in all our afflictions.
David Wilkerson was the Founding Pastor of Times Square Church in New York City. He was called to New York in 1958 to minister to gang members and drug addicts, as told in the best-selling book,The Cross and the Switchblade.
In 1987, David Wilkerson returned to "the crossroads of the world" to establish Times Square Church. As a pastor of the church, he faithfully led this congregation, delivering powerful biblical messages that encourage righteous living and complete reliance on God....
Latest from DAVID WILKERSON
- Where are the "MEN OF ANOTHER SORT" When We Need Them ? - David Wilkerson (April-05-2019)
- Gary Wilkerson - Getting Healed (March 24, 2019)
- David Wilkerson - We are all Being Programed to Accept the AntiChrist (February-14-2019)
- DAVID WILKERSON - A Hell-Shaking Prayer. A & Ω Productions (January 24, 2019)
- A & Ω Productions (January 20, 2019) - Do you stand the Truth? David Wilkerson