Derek Prince (April-02-2020) Sermon: What Do We Learn From The Lion Of Judah? Each year on Good Friday we remember and celebrate that Jesus Christ died for our sin. Bible teacher Derek Prince shares from chapter 5 of the last book of the Bible, Revelation, what the Lion of Judah looks like and what lesson we learn from that. John is looking for a fierce, strong Lion. Yet what does he see? And what do we learn from that picture? The wisdom of God is wiser than foolishness of men. Bible teaching particularly suited for Easter 2020!
What Do We Learn From The Lion Of Judah? - Derek Prince (April-02-2020)
Leave a comment
Derek Prince (1915 - 2003) was born in India of British parents. Educated as a scholar of Greek and Latin at Eton College and Cambridge University, England, he held a Fellowship in Ancient and Modern Philosophy at King’s College. He also studied several modern languages, including Hebrew and Aramaic, at Cambridge University and the Hebrew Univers ...
Latest from Derek Prince
- The Spiritual Significance Of Baptism - Derek Prince (December-02-2020)
- Why Wait To Get Baptized? - Derek Prince (November-30-2020)
- The Requirements For Christian Baptism - Derek Prince (November-28-2020)
- Baptism Is Your Death Sentence - Derek Prince (November-26-2020)
- Why Was Jesus Baptized? - Derek Prince (November-24-2020)