Derek Prince (April-06-2019) Sermon: How Do You View Your Body? We live in an age when obesity, heart disease and cancer are killing more people than ever before. Does God hold us accountable for how we treat our bodies? This bold challenge by Derek Prince might save your life.
Derek Prince (1915 - 2003) was born in India of British parents. Educated as a scholar of Greek and Latin at Eton College and Cambridge University, England, he held a Fellowship in Ancient and Modern Philosophy at King’s College. He also studied several modern languages, including Hebrew and Aramaic, at Cambridge University and the Hebrew University in Jerusalem.
Latest from Derek Prince
- Continual Praise - series "A Word from the Word" by Derek Prince
- NEVER. GIVE. UP! Trials Makes us Realize our Dependance on God - Derek Prince
- Derek Prince (January-04-2019) - The Creative Word
- Derek Prince (January-03-2019) - The Lord of Time
- Derek Prince (January-03-2019) - Enthroned over the Flood