Watch Frank Turek - 5 Ways to Share the Gospel with a Jehovah's Witness. Knock-knock! Who’s there? A Jehovah’s Witness, oh no! You know they need to learn the truth about Jesus and the Bible, but what do you say? In this video, CrossExamined Apologetics Team (CAT) member Melissa Dougherty gives us 5 ways to share the Gospel with a Jehovah’s Witness. The next time they knock, you’ll know exactly how to respond. No more hiding in the closet… watch and learn!
5 Ways to Share the Gospel with a Jehovah's Witness - Frank Turek
Published in Frank TurekSaturday, 24 December 2022 10:10
Leave a comment
Frank Turek is an American Christian author, public speaker and radio host. He is the author of two books (Correct, Not Politically Correct and Stealing from God) and co-author of two more with Norman Geisler (I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist and Legislating Morality). He hosts a call-in talk show called CrossExamined on American Family Radio. His television show, I Don't Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist, airs on the NRB Network. ...
Latest from Frank Turek
- Was Jesus doing miracles or magic tricks? - Cross Examined
- Is 1 Peter 2:9 about a race or a group of people? - Frank Turek
- Is there truth to the prosperity gospel? - Frank Turek
- How to Speak the Truth on Same Sex Marriage (Even If the World Hates You For It) - Frank Turek
- Who are the elect in Romans 9? - Cross Examined