Are you overcomplicating God's will for your life? - Frank Turek, Cross Examined. As Christians, we sometimes worry and fret about whether or not we are doing the right thing by God's will for our life. What if we make the wrong choices? But it’s really not that complicated. Why? Watch this video and then share it with a friend who might be struggling with a tough decision in life!
Are you overcomplicating God's will for your life? - Frank Turek, Cross Examined
Published in Frank TurekMonday, 06 March 2023 11:04
Leave a comment
Frank Turek is an American Christian author, public speaker and radio host. He is the author of two books (Correct, Not Politically Correct and Stealing from God) and co-author of two more with Norman Geisler (I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist and Legislating Morality). He hosts a call-in talk show called CrossExamined on American Family Radio. His television show, I Don't Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist, airs on the NRB Network. ...
Latest from Frank Turek
- If scientific answers change can moral ones change too? - Frank Turek
- What exactly is non-resistant non-belief? - Cross Examined
- What are the consequences of adding to the Bible? - Cross Examined
- Are you using a double standard with the Bible? - Cross Examined
- Why would God create the world just to reboot it? - Cross Examined