Can atheists be moral? - Frank Turek (March-19-2019). The real question is whether you can justify morality without God.
Can atheists be moral? - Frank Turek (March-19-2019)19 March 2019
Frank Turek is an American Christian author, public speaker and radio host. He is the author of two books (Correct, Not Politically Correct and Stealing from God) and co-author of two more with Norman Geisler (I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist and Legislating Morality). He hosts a call-in talk show called CrossExamined on American Family Radio. His television show, I Don't Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist, airs on the NRB Network....
Latest from Frank Turek
- Atheist refuses to ground logic - Frank Turek
- Do the shadows prove the sunshine? Couldn’t evil be primary? - Frank Turek
- Why does the cause of the universe have to be personal? - Frank Turek
- If God is sovereign, why isn’t everyone a believer? - Frank Turek
- What kind of science do we use to discover the past? - Frank Turek