Can atheists be moral? - Frank Turek (March-19-2019). The real question is whether you can justify morality without God.
Frank Turek is an American Christian author, public speaker and radio host. He is the author of two books (Correct, Not Politically Correct and Stealing from God) and co-author of two more with Norman Geisler (I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist and Legislating Morality). He hosts a call-in talk show called CrossExamined on American Family Radio. His television show, I Don't Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist, airs on the NRB Network....
Latest from Frank Turek
- What are two facts that establish Christianity? - Frank Turek (June-18-2019)
- Does God have the right to identify as male? - Frank Turek (June-17-2019)
- Aliens? - Frank Turek (June-14-2019)
- Do Gospel differences or errors mean Christianity is false? - Frank Turek (June-10-2019)
- Does the puddle argument hold water? - Frank Turek (June- 07-2019)