Can atheists be moral? - Frank Turek (March-19-2019). The real question is whether you can justify morality without God.
Frank Turek is an American Christian author, public speaker and radio host. He is the author of two books (Correct, Not Politically Correct and Stealing from God) and co-author of two more with Norman Geisler (I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist and Legislating Morality). He hosts a call-in talk show called CrossExamined on American Family Radio. His television show, I Don't Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist, airs on the NRB Network....
Latest from Frank Turek
- As a Muslim, do I have to accept Jesus to get to Heaven? - Frank Turek
- Why the Bible didn’t give us Christianity - Frank Turek (April-16-2019)
- Why wasn’t Jesus in the tomb a full 3 days and nights? - Frank Turek (April-11-2019)
- Can God be Scientifically Proven? - Frank Turek (April-10-2019)
- Why don’t people respond to arguments immediately? - Frank Turek (April-01-2019)