Can new books be added to the Bible? - Frank Turek. Is the Canon officially closed, or can more books be added to the Bible if we stumble on new revelations? To answer that question, we first need to know what attributes the early church used to distinguish sacred texts from other writings. Frank breaks it all down for us in this video. Check it out!
Can new books be added to the Bible? - Frank Turek
Published in Frank TurekWednesday, 07 December 2022 10:30
Leave a comment
Frank Turek is an American Christian author, public speaker and radio host. He is the author of two books (Correct, Not Politically Correct and Stealing from God) and co-author of two more with Norman Geisler (I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist and Legislating Morality). He hosts a call-in talk show called CrossExamined on American Family Radio. His television show, I Don't Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist, airs on the NRB Network. ...
Latest from Frank Turek
- Not everyone wants to go to Heaven. Really? - Frank Turek
- If scientific answers change can moral ones change too? - Frank Turek
- What exactly is non-resistant non-belief? - Cross Examined
- What are the consequences of adding to the Bible? - Cross Examined
- Are you using a double standard with the Bible? - Cross Examined