Can you explain the Gospel? - Frank Turek, Jack Hibbs | January-17-2022. We live in a world where we have lost the art of asking questions. Often, we don’t engage with people to learn and listen, but instead, we accept what people say or we are on the defensive and want to prove our point. What better way to learn about someone than to ask questions! What should you ask someone when they say, “Sure, I believe in God.”? Check out what Pastor Jack Hibbs suggests!
Can you explain the Gospel? - Frank Turek, Jack Hibbs | January-17-2022
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Frank Turek is an American Christian author, public speaker and radio host. He is the author of two books (Correct, Not Politically Correct and Stealing from God) and co-author of two more with Norman Geisler (I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist and Legislating Morality). He hosts a call-in talk show called CrossExamined on American Family Radio. His television show, I Don't Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist, airs on the NRB Network. ...
Latest from Frank Turek
- Does the Bible say atheists don't exist? - Frank Turek
- What is the best Darwinian objection to irreducible complexity? - Frank Turek
- The Bible verses that sum up Harry Potter? - Frank Turek
- Breaking news: Popular Christian endorses violent book - Frank Turek
- Talking with Paulogia: How can nature ground morality? - Frank Turek