Frank Turek - Watch Message: Can you trust Paul's letters? If you follow Frank much, you know that he is certain who wrote the Gospels and the timeframe of their authorship. Frank is just as certain about the letters that Paul wrote. Paul’s letters explain to us how we are to live as believers. When you read the Bible, reading books simultaneously will deepen your understanding so while you read the Gospels, read the letters from Paul. Why is Frank certain of these things? He explains it here.
Can you trust Paul's letters? - Frank Turek
Leave a comment
Frank Turek is an American Christian author, public speaker and radio host. He is the author of two books (Correct, Not Politically Correct and Stealing from God) and co-author of two more with Norman Geisler (I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist and Legislating Morality). He hosts a call-in talk show called CrossExamined on American Family Radio. His television show, I Don't Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist, airs on the NRB Network. ...
Latest from Frank Turek
- Should Pastors name false teachers? - Frank Turek
- How to Teach Your Children Apologetics + Q&A! - Frank Turek
- How reliable are the testimonies of Christian martyrs? - Cross Examined
- Are Mormons the ultimate fideists? - Frank Turek
- How can we trust the New Testament writers aren't biased? - Frank Turek