Do atheists contradict themselves on morality? - Frank Turek (March-13-2019). Here the reason for the moral inconsistency of some atheists.
Do atheists contradict themselves on morality? - Frank Turek (March-13-2019)
Leave a comment
Frank Turek is an American Christian author, public speaker and radio host. He is the author of two books (Correct, Not Politically Correct and Stealing from God) and co-author of two more with Norman Geisler (I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist and Legislating Morality). He hosts a call-in talk show called CrossExamined on American Family Radio. His television show, I Don't Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist, airs on the NRB Network. ...
Latest from Frank Turek
- Will a Skeptic agree that the First Cause has to be Personal? - Frank Turek (October-28-2020)
- Do we all have a moral compass? - Frank Turek (October-26-2020)
- Does Jesus Trump Your Politics? A Warning to America - Frank Turek
- The Dem & Rep Platforms in 3 minutes - Frank Turek (October-23-2020)
- What’s the most racist thing we do in America? - Frank Turek (October-22-2020)