Frank Turek (November-11-2020) Watch Message: DO you need to ASSUME the BIBLE is true to prove it? Why do some people suggest that you need to assume God and the Bible is true in order to prove the Bible is true? Isn’t that circular? Frank addresses presuppositional apologetics.
DO you need to ASSUME the BIBLE is true to prove it? - Frank Turek (November-11-2020)
Leave a comment
Frank Turek is an American Christian author, public speaker and radio host. He is the author of two books (Correct, Not Politically Correct and Stealing from God) and co-author of two more with Norman Geisler (I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist and Legislating Morality). He hosts a call-in talk show called CrossExamined on American Family Radio. His television show, I Don't Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist, airs on the NRB Network. ...
Latest from Frank Turek
- What does the BIBLE say about HOMOSEXUALITY? - Frank Turek (January-20-2021)
- Scariest verse in the Bible. Watch this! - Frank Turek (January-18-2021)
- Are miracles and tongues current today? - Frank Turek (January-13-2021)
- How could some Angels have sinned if they were in Heaven? - Frank Turek (January-11-2021)
- Why doesn't the Bible say anything about dinosaurs? - Frank Turek (January-06-2021)