Frank Turek - Watch Message: Does God HAVE to love us? Understanding God’s nature is imperative to the Christian life. Once we know the character of God, we can better comprehend why He acts the way He does. Did you know that the Trinity is bound in God’s love? How does the justice we don’t receive reflect God’s love? Knowing how God’s attributes of love and justice interact, shows why Jesus died for our sins. Check out Frank’s explanation here!
Does God HAVE to love us? - Frank Turek
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Frank Turek is an American Christian author, public speaker and radio host. He is the author of two books (Correct, Not Politically Correct and Stealing from God) and co-author of two more with Norman Geisler (I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist and Legislating Morality). He hosts a call-in talk show called CrossExamined on American Family Radio. His television show, I Don't Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist, airs on the NRB Network. ...
Latest from Frank Turek
- The difference between proof and persuasion with Jon Steingard - Frank Turek
- Never misinterpret the Bible again! - Frank Turek
- Why do we worship everything but God? - Frank Turek
- Only dumb people believe in God... really? - Frank Turek
- Why someone's sacrifice is the greatest love story - Frank Turek