Does Religion Really Matter in America - Frank Turek, J. Warner Wallace (January 7, 2019). Podcast. The latest Gallup poll shows a continuing decline of religious influence in America. A dramatic shift has taken place in America related to the way we view religious beliefs. Hidden in the data from the Gallup research lies a clue to the reason for this change in public opinion. Why do fewer Americans think religion matters? Listen to the podcast to hear the answer to this question. Frank and Detective J. Warner Wallace tackle this issue and others in this episode. Don’t miss it!
Frank Turek is an American Christian author, public speaker and radio host. He is the author of two books (Correct, Not Politically Correct and Stealing from God) and co-author of two more with Norman Geisler (I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist and Legislating Morality). He hosts a call-in talk show called CrossExamined on American Family Radio. His television show, I Don't Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist, airs on the NRB Network....
Latest from Frank Turek
- How can good come from evil? - Frank Turek (June-19-2019)
- What are two facts that establish Christianity? - Frank Turek (June-18-2019)
- Does God have the right to identify as male? - Frank Turek (June-17-2019)
- Aliens? - Frank Turek (June-14-2019)
- Do Gospel differences or errors mean Christianity is false? - Frank Turek (June-10-2019)