Watch Frank Turek - Does the Bible say atheists don't exist? If you refuse to acknowledge God’s existence does that mean YOU don’t exist? Romans 1:20 states that God is self-evident and those that don’t know God “are without excuse.” So, what does that mean for atheists? See Frank’s brutally honest explanation in this video, and then check out the full Q&A with Greg Koukl and Eric Hernandez from the [un]Apologetic Evangelism Conference when you’re done!
Does the Bible say atheists don't exist? - Frank Turek
Published in Frank TurekSunday, 15 May 2022 10:06
Leave a comment
Frank Turek is an American Christian author, public speaker and radio host. He is the author of two books (Correct, Not Politically Correct and Stealing from God) and co-author of two more with Norman Geisler (I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist and Legislating Morality). He hosts a call-in talk show called CrossExamined on American Family Radio. His television show, I Don't Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist, airs on the NRB Network. ...
Latest from Frank Turek
- Is there truth to the prosperity gospel? - Frank Turek
- How to Speak the Truth on Same Sex Marriage (Even If the World Hates You For It) - Frank Turek
- Who are the elect in Romans 9? - Cross Examined
- Did God take away Pharaoh's free will by hardening his heart? - Frank Turek
- Do Christians sometimes struggle with hope? - Cross Examined