Frank Turek (April 24, 2018) - Free Will, Reason and Morality. A common response of the atheist against objective morality is to affirm that morality is the product of evolution, but if we analyze this in depth, it represents more an objection against atheism than theism.
Leave a comment
Frank Turek is an American Christian author, public speaker and radio host. He is the author of two books (Correct, Not Politically Correct and Stealing from God) and co-author of two more with Norman Geisler (I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist and Legislating Morality). He hosts a call-in talk show called CrossExamined on American Family Radio. His television show, I Don't Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist, airs on the NRB Network. ...
Latest from Frank Turek
- Impossible things for God: Honest politicians and square circles - Frank Turek
- Did God create man out of pride? - Frank Turek
- Will speaking in tongues save you? - Frank Turek (July-22-2020)
- Is SMOKING WEED right if the law permits it? - Frank Turek (July-06-2020)
- What I Learned from my Father's Death - Frank Turek, Podcast (July-05-2020)