Is Morality Grounded In Feelings? - Frank Turek (12-03-2018). Watch my answer to why morality is not based on feelings.
Frank Turek - Is Morality Grounded In Feelings? (12-03-2018)
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Frank Turek is an American Christian author, public speaker and radio host. He is the author of two books (Correct, Not Politically Correct and Stealing from God) and co-author of two more with Norman Geisler (I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist and Legislating Morality). He hosts a call-in talk show called CrossExamined on American Family Radio. His television show, I Don't Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist, airs on the NRB Network. ...
Latest from Frank Turek
- The Scientific Way to Show God Exists + Q&A - Frank Turek (July-30-2021)
- God and the question of gratuitous evil - Frank Turek (July-28-2021)
- Has God Failed You? - Frank Turek (July-23-2021)
- Should Christians give away all of their things? - Frank Turek (July-19-2021)
- What if MY truth contradicts YOUR truth? - Frank Turek (July-17-2021)