Frank Turek A&Q (May 15, 2018)- How Far Can You Legislate Morality? One of the things that people don't understand is that the law is a great teacher.
Frank Turek A&Q (May 15, 2018)- How Far Can You Legislate Morality? One of the things that people don't understand is that the law is a great teacher."/>
Frank Turek is an American Christian author, public speaker and radio host. He is the author of two books (Correct, Not Politically Correct and Stealing from God) and co-author of two more with Norman Geisler (I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist and Legislating Morality). He hosts a call-in talk show called CrossExamined on American Family Radio. His television show, I Don't Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist, airs on the NRB Network....
Latest from Frank Turek
- Frank Turek (Jul 19, 2018) - The Big Questions in Life: Part 4 | Cross Examined Official Podcast
- Quantum Physics And The Origin Of The Universe - Frank Turek (July-19-2018)
- What Does The Bible And Science Say About The Age Of The Universe? - Frank Turek (July-16-2018)
- Frank Turek (July 10, 2018) - Are Christians Hypocrites?
- Frank Turek Ministries (July 9, 2018) - Should Christians Abandon The Term "Evangelical"?