Frank Turek (May 3, 2018) - Why does God Allow Cruel Acts if He Loves us so Much? God is not just love, but he is also justice.
Frank Turek (May 3, 2018) - Why does God Allow Cruel Acts if He Loves us so Much? God is not just love, but he is also justice."/>
Frank Turek is an American Christian author, public speaker and radio host. He is the author of two books (Correct, Not Politically Correct and Stealing from God) and co-author of two more with Norman Geisler (I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist and Legislating Morality). He hosts a call-in talk show called CrossExamined on American Family Radio. His television show, I Don't Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist, airs on the NRB Network....
Latest from Frank Turek
- Why Do Moral Intuitions Defeat Atheism? - Frank Turek (November-09-2018)
- Couldn’t The Resurrection Story Be A Conspiracy? - Frank Turek (November-07-2018)
- Why The Separation Of Church And State Is Not The Issue - Frank Turek (November-05-2018)
- Frank Turek (November 2, 2018) - Is Time Necessary For Cause And Effect?
- Frank Turek (October 31, 2018) - What About Evolution?