Frank Turek (November 2, 2018) - Is Time Necessary For Cause And Effect? Addressing a question regarding time and causation.
Frank Turek is an American Christian author, public speaker and radio host. He is the author of two books (Correct, Not Politically Correct and Stealing from God) and co-author of two more with Norman Geisler (I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist and Legislating Morality). He hosts a call-in talk show called CrossExamined on American Family Radio. His television show, I Don't Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist, airs on the NRB Network....
Latest from Frank Turek
- Why didn’t Mary recognize the resurrected Jesus? - Frank Turek (May-24-2019)
- Why Would God Make Me a Lesbian? - Frank Turek (May-23-2019)
- Why don’t Christian women cover their heads? - Frank Turek (May-23-2019)
- Did church councils give us the Bible? - Frank Turek (May-20-2019)
- How could Jesus die if He was God? - Frank Turek (April-23-2019)